Monday, February 16, 2009

Arizona 85718

As my Illinois car registration expires in February, I could no longer stall. It was time to register my car in Arizona, which meant giving up my Illinois driver’s license. Many of you have seen it and would agree; my license picture is one of the best photos ever taken of me. Go figure. Seriously, strangers comment on how great a picture it is. It was with great pain that I gave it up.

Compounding the loss of the phenomenal photo is the fact that the Arizona license is good for a LONG time. Weirdly long. Like, until you’re 65 long. That’s a lot of pressure on a photo – it better come out good because you’re not taking a new one in 5 years. Suzie gave me some good tips on make up/ hair/ wardrobe, and off to the Registry I went.

While it wasn’t as good as my last license, it’s not awful. Which is good since I have to look at it until 2036.

No comments: