Thursday, July 24, 2008

Need Some Advice, People (technology related, gods help me)

I'm finally going to catch up with the rest of the cool kids and get a PDA. Or is it a smartphone? I've started doing the research and have become quite overwhelmed. After two minutes I was lost.

Palm? BlackBerry? Symbian? What the hell is Symbian??

What I want is something that is a phone with a full qwerty keyboard, on which I can get email, send texts, and surf the interwebs. I don't care about MP3s, videos, games, etc.

Here's what I'd like from you, gentle readers. Leave a note in the comments about your PDA or smartphone, what you love about it, what you hate about it, etc. Is the iPhone really all that, enough to outweigh my loathing of AT&T? Is the BlackBerry really just so 2004? Help me, interwebbers, you're my only hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love, LOVE, love my iPhone. it is so easy to use. The interwebs is exactly how you see it on a computer. And I have the old version, not the G3 version. The main issues with it are no flash player so no hulu or tv other than what is on youtube or itunes.

Never had another smart phone so I cannot compare to either Palm or BB.