Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dude. Seriously.

The drive from Sedona to Tucson was very deserty. Not sandy, but very arid and scruby, and lots of cacti:


And construction. All the interstate roads seem to be under construction. They must have a senator who's getting all the tax money for some reason this year. Anywhoodle...


I haven't really seen any of Tucson yet, so no thoughts on the city, but I'm sure of one thing: I love this house. When I showed the on-line photos to Jill, we both agreed it looked a little like something you'd see on MTV Cribs (is that still on?). Well, the reality does not disappoint. If anyone would like to join me this week, get a ticket and head on out, plenty of room.

I should say I ended up here because it was basically the only property available in Tucson this week that wasn't booked, oh, 9 months in advance. Most people plan ahead, more than three weeks ahead of their trips, so beggars could not be choosers. It is so much more than I need, but I totally love it. I may park in all *three* garage spaces, just because I can. Word.



Dining Room:


Formal sitting room:


Here's one of the guest bedrooms:


Master bedroom (totally needs something over the bed, doesn't it?):


Master bath, which is ridiculous. The walk in closet could sleep four.


Kitchen, with a gas stove, yahoo!

Kitchen dining area:



Living area off the kitchen:



Views from back yard:



2 comments:

Jen said...

I would sleep in the guest bedroom...!

Betty said...

It looks lovely! And sunny...ahh, the sun...