Friday, February 29, 2008

Sold!

The closing happened this morning. I have to say, it was oddly anticlimactic. I had kind of forgotten about it until my lawyer called to tell me it was over. So.....guess that's done.


Now that the house move is finished, time to start packing up my office. I had intended to store a bunch of stuff in my office while traveling, things like tax returns, anything with personal identity info on it which wasn't a good idea to put into storage. Oh, the best laid plans. A few days ago we were informed our office is moving temporarily, so we all need to pack our offices and fit everything into *one* box. Sigh. Maybe I really will just throw it all away, move to a paperless office. Didn't I just say "embrace the clean slate"? Time to walk the walk...

No comments: